Introduction:* Inbloom respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
* This privacy notice informs you about how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Purpose of this privacy notice:* This privacy notice gives you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of this website.
* Our site is not aimed at children and we do not knowingly process the personal data of children.
* Please read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you.
Data we collect about you:* Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
* We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you.
* Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
* Contact Data includes email address, telephone number and postal address.
* Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
* Profile Data includes any username and password, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
* Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
* Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
* We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose.
* We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is your personal data collected?* We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
* Direct interactions
* Automated technologies or interactions
* Third parties or publicly available sources.
How we use your personal data:* We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
* We may use your personal data for marketing purposes and where we do so we will either do so with your consent, or where you are an existing client or customer and we believe it is to the benefit of your or our legitimate interests to contact you about certain subjects.
Disclosures of your personal data:
* We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
* External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
* We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
* We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
* In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
* We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your legal rights:
* Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.